COWSHED

Wednesday 27 August 2008

Inspiration Returns?

No sooner had I posted my insecure ramblings about my feeling squashed by wedding planning than my RSS feed popped up to say that Cara from Peonies & Polaroids had finally published something since she got married 2 weeks ago! I mean, even in a cafe with wifi access when checking the weather forecast I dropped onto her blog to see if she'd had a good day. So I was sad to read that something had happened to spoil or at least mean her day was less than perfect. But like all good blog writers she doesn't elaborate and we shall have to return over and over again to see what it was... Still, I wish her many congratulations and hope that it wasn't too traumatic and also to thank her for posting a link to some other blogs to lift my inspirations.

...

No comments: