COWSHED

Monday 22 September 2008

Save The Date & Hen Party Planning

At last, we are moving forward with the hen party plans. A decision has - roughly - been made and initial e-mails sent out to all my nearest and dearest girlfriends. Those who are invited now know this and we can start sorting out where we are going. I am actually quite looking forward to it now and everyone seems very enthusiastic about the idea.

Save-the-date e-mails are also ready to leave my inbox and wing their way around the country (and in one or two cases, world) just as soon as we have finished compiling the definitive guest list and contact list. The website with all the details on is well in hand and I have made a start in sorting out the accommodation list to, so I feel almost in control... almost...

No comments: