COWSHED

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Hair Ideas

...

Vintage Pearl Labrinth Headdress




...

This is very similiar to the headband (and is by the same designer) that I liked so much at the wedding show. No, she hasn't sent through any photos but I finally managed to get the website to work properly. Gorgeous, isn't it. Would absolutely fit with my vintage theme and eco-credentials as the pearls are recycled 1940s ones...
...

Close up of the Vintage Pearl Labrinth Headdress
by
MillionDesign

...

3 comments:

Modelmental said...

Oh I love that! Would be so perfect for my look too... Thought I wouldn't want head gear but this is lovely. Temptation, temptation.

Hannah Vokes - Director of iced said...

It's gorgeous and lovely! Very funny though, as I thought I would check out the website and when I did I recognised that one of my friends had the crystal lace cap at her wedding last December (it looked beautiful) and her photo is on the website - what a coincidence!!

Rachel said...

How funny that your friend is on the website - which page is her photo on?

I love the band but there is no way I can afford it - they cost more than my dress did!