COWSHED

Monday 6 October 2008

I've Been Pseudo Tagged...

...by Peonies, who extended the tagging to anyone that cared to join in.



Today I have:-



1. Gone to work and done lots of it;

2. Worn new shoes;

3. Gone to a powerplating class; and

4. Bought and watched Sex and the City the film.



To do:-



1. Sort out meeting with vendor of Whatevertheyares - she is now not answering the telephone either;

2. Backlog of laundry, some of which is left over from the sailing holiday. Was forced to put the heating on yesterday evening to get things dry - some clothes were still damp despite being washed at the start of last week. It's not good for the clothes, the house or my sanity...;

3. Thank you letters to friends and family for the engagement presents we received at the weekend;

4. Write a new to-do list, one that doesn't make me feel like I am about to explode.



Guilty Pleasures:-



1. Reading Vogue or Tatler stood up in the kitchen with a cup of tea;

2. Designer shoes from e-bay (top quality shoes at Topshop prices);

3. Sex and the City;

4. Facebooking stalking other peoples weddings (usually at lunchtime).



Random Facts:-



1. I am finding it hard not to wear my wedding shoes - I have had to hide them;

2. I would rather go barefoot than wear odd socks;

3. If I am early it is a surprise to everyone including myself;

4. My favourite drink is a cup of tea. Unless champagne is on offer.



I tag:-



1. CeeCee

2. Posies and Pearls

3. Red Frame

4. Baby, picture this

1 comment:

Modelmental said...

Aw, thanks for the tag. I was just thinking today, I'd like to be tagged sometime! Will post soon... Some details may not be revealed just yet. x