COWSHED

Friday 3 October 2008

Posies & Pearls

...
News flash...! Hannah or The Cwtch has a new blog! Already a favourite vendor of mine, Hannah makes the most beautiful vintage inspired cakes and Posies and Pearls is her scrapbook behind her business - Iced Online. A few weeks ago I posted an inspiration board full of her cakes and I am so delighted that she has decided to share her inspiration with the world too - and what a fab name. It conjures up for me images of 1940s weddings - and guess what? That is what she is writing about at the moment...
...

1 comment:

Hannah Vokes - Director of iced said...

I was just thinking of you as I came across this photograph of a fab peacock feathered hairpiece (http://lifeofkimandadam.blogspot.com/2008/07/sneak-peek-liesl-and-jeremy.html) so I came to your blog to tell you about it and what pops up but your post! Thank you so much for writing about Posies and Pearls! xxx