COWSHED

Thursday 9 October 2008

Rupert Sanderson

I was hoping to write this post tonight and mention the talk I went to on Tuesday night, An audience with Rupert Sanderson. I was going to take some photographs of the shoes and post some that I took at the event. Sadly I heard late this afternoon that my cousin's boyfriend had died, unexpectedly, and it rather shocked me. Despite never meeting him I feel terribly sad, especially as there is no real explanation for this sudden, tragic, turn of events. I also feel extremely guilty that I am upset, for him, for my cousin, for her family. So I am not really feeling like writing about shoes tonight. I hope you understand, and I will write it just as soon as I can.

2 comments:

cara said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your cousin's boyfriend and I can understand not wanting to write about shoes at such a time.


I will look forward to hearing about the event and seeing some photos when it feels right for you.

pierre l said...

Very sorry to read that Rachel. Many hugs.