COWSHED

Friday 12 February 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

guest room 2

guest room 3

Guest room 4

This weekend a friend from London is coming to stay. I am so excited - she will be our first guest in our new guest room in our new cottage. This is what her room looks like (complete with rubbish new novel for a tired bunny straight off a train).

I hope she has a good weekend. And I hope you lovelies do too. Enjoy valentine's day. I did the best I could for M on limited shops. It involved love hearts and a Liverpool mug. This is what he got me (but more tote shaped and from a coffee sack and with beautiful black and pink archive print Liberty lining). He knows me well: recycled, Liberty and a bag.

I hope my blog swap present made it across the Atlantic. In my haste to get it in the post I forgot to take photos. Maybe the recipient will oblige when it finally arrives...


1 comment:

little luxury list said...

That bad is so cool. I really have to check out Liberty again when I'm back in London. Have a fab weekend!