COWSHED

Monday 21 February 2011

LFW - Things which have caught my attention (1)



Every morning I get up and leave the house within about 10 minutes of getting out of bed. Rare is the morning I look in the mirror til I get to work and I often have hair like that seen on the catwalk at Clements Ribeiro. (I wish my work clothes were more interesting to match). Pleasing to know that for once I am on trend, hair wise.

[sad not to be in London any more and missing out on all the LFW and LFWeekend goings on. But every year the interactive coverage gets better and better. I watched the Burberry show live through Liberty London Girl and have been flicking through all the shows on Style.com and their app on my iphone.]

2 comments:

elle said...

How the HECK do you make it out of the house so quickly?! I can't even make it out of the shower in that time. Wow. Mad morning skillz.

Rachel said...

Shower the night before. Put makeup on at work. Only have to dress, drink instant coffee to wake up and clean teeth.