COWSHED

Wednesday 29 August 2012

paralympics London 2012


Tomorrow, Pip and I are off to our very first sporting event. The Paralympics Equestrian. I was desperate to be involved by attending London 2012 but despite our very best efforts, tickets eluded us. Until, one lucky evening a few weeks ago when I managed to buy some tickets for tomorrow. I went to the Olympic Park at Stratford to collect the tickets last week, queuing in a very British queue for about 20 minutes. And so, we are going. Our bag is packed, our route selected and my Paralympic supporters scarf is ready to go.


(photo of Lee Pearson, Team GB's most decorated Paralympian rider via The Guardian credit Mn Chan/Getty Images)


1 comment:

fashchronicles said...

Hi, you've got a great blog here. I just recently became a frequent reader. I just followed your blog to stay updated on your posts. If you can follow back, I would greatly appreciate that. Keep 'em posts coming! :)

Fash Chronicles