COWSHED

Thursday 3 January 2013

2012 in photos {January - August}

I'm going to miss 2012. It was always the furthest year that I could see to in the future (still is, actually). Somehow, I couldn't see beyond 30. or London 2012. The Diamond Jubilee. The year I had my first baby. Pretty monumental, personally and publicly. I think 2012 will be the year that we look back on history; the seminal year from the first 20 or so of this decade. 

So here are a few of my photos from the blog.

{January}


.pregnant, snugged up with Delilah, at our cottage in Somerset, in front of our fire


. the house in Bath where 15 of my closest friends gathered to celebrate my (but really all of) our 30th birthdays

{February}


.winter walks & our last days in Somerset


{March}



.library themed baby shower at our new place in London

{April}


.baby Pip's arrival

{May}


.first family trip to the beach in Whitstable

{June}


.patriotic Jubilee pavlova

{July}


.first family holiday (Cornwall, yurting) 






{August}


.paralympics (with Pip)


1 comment:

wife in the north said...

lovely photos, a really nice way to remember